Friday, 12 May 2017

Luxembourg Photo Diary ♥

Luxembourg City...the fairy tale city. It's like something out of a story book, and I was happy to spend a weekend there. Did you know that Luxembourg City used to be a fortress? nope me neither, but it became clear when I saw the layout of the city. It is very hilly and surrounded by a lot of greenery. 
This is called Chemin de la Corniche, and has been nicknamed as the most beautiful balcony in Europe. I will definitely agree with that.


Selfie sticks really do come in handy when travelling solo. There is no other way I could have caught this view in the background. 

The chocolate house is a must see in Luxembourg. You kind of get to make your own hot chocolate by stirring a spoon of chocolate in hot milk. There are many different flavours such as caramel, matcha, vanilla, eggnog. I brought back four different flavours which I look forward to using this winter.


Gelle Fra statue (the war remembrance monument). 


When in Luxembourg be French...or German. On this occasion I decided to be French and have an omelette. This was legit the best omelette I have ever eaten, it had tomato, bacon, broccoli, potato, onion, and mushroom. 


Inside the Casemates du Bock. They are caves and i'm guessing they were used in the war. 


Please be warned that there are lots of stairs in the casemates and they are steep. So dont make the same mistake as me, by turning up there in a dress and ankle boots.


Paris is not the only city where you can get your hands on macaroons...Luxembourg has them too of course, because of the French influence. 

                                   
                                                             Au revoir...tschuss...addi
                                  xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig