Saturday, 28 March 2015

Bodyshop-Rainforest shampoo ♥

I'd like to share this shampoo with you because of the wonders that it has done for my hair. It is perfect for those who like organic or chemical free products. This shampoo is specifically designed to provide moisture to dry hair. It has no sulphates, silicones, or any of that crap that is damaging to hair. I personally think that organic products are the way forward when it comes to hair or skin.It's a very thick consistency so I find that it is extra good at tackling frizz. Not to mention that it smells really fresh...kind of like sweet leaves. So the scent really does live up to the product name.




 London Leopard
xoxo
                         
                                                 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this shampoo and conditioner! I experiment with other brands every so often but I always end up back with this.

    www.amu-dat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delightful! I might have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig